Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Martika - Martika (Re-release)

On October 27, Cherry Pop Records are reissuing one of my favourite albums, Martika's eponymous album from 1988, best known for including the mega hit "Toy Soldiers". It also includes the great follow-up singles "More Than You Know", "I Feel The Earth Move" and "Water".

The album has been expanded with the rare B-side "Exchange Of Hearts", three remixes and two Spanish versions. I was hoping for a few more bonus mixes, but I guess you can't have everything.

This eighties dance-pop masterpiece includes so many great tracks, like the Eighth Wonder cover "Cross My Heart" and my personal favourite "If You're Tarzan, I'm Jane". So don't miss out on this pop gem! Pre-order your copy now from Amazon UK and Amazon US.

"Martika" tracklist:

1. If You're Tarzan, I'm Jane
2. Cross My Heart
3. More Than You Know
4. Toy Soldiers
5. You Got Me Into This
6. I Feel The Earth Move
7. Water
8. It's Not What You're Doing
9. See If I Care
10. Alibis
11. Exchange Of Hearts
12. I Feel The Earth Move (Club Mix)
13. More Than You Know (Dance Mix - Part I)
14. I Feel The Earth Move (Seismic Rhythm Mix)
15. Quiero Entregarte Mi Amor
16. Siento La Tierra Temblar