Friday, April 27, 2012

Samantha Fox - Samantha Fox (Re-release)

The 1987 Samantha Fox album "Samantha Fox" is being reissued by Cherry Pop on June 25 as a double disc, deluxe edition, remastered and featuring lots of rare tracks and remixes.

"Samantha Fox" includes hit singles "I Surrender (To The Spirit Of The Night)", "Naughty Girls (Need Love Too)" and the Stock Aitken Waterman produced "Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now". Pre-order this wonderful reissue now from Amazon UK or Amazon US.

"Samantha Fox" tracklist - CD 1:

1. I Surrender (To The Spirit Of The Night)
2. I Promise You (Get Ready)
3. Naughty Girls (Need Love Too)
4. True Devotion
5. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
6. Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now
7. If Music Be The Food Of Love
8. That Sensation
9. Dream City
10. The Best Is Yet To Come
11. Even In The Darkest Hours (Extended Version)
12. The Right Stuff
13. Hot Tonight
14. I Surrender (To The Spirit Of The Night) (Original Mix)
15. Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now (Jump & Jive Mix)
16. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (Bastone Radio Mix)
17. Naughty Girls (Need Love Too) (Jon's Savage Edit)

"Samantha Fox" tracklist - CD 2:

1. Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now (Extended Version)
2. I Surrender (To The Spirit Of The Night) (Extended Version)
3. I Promise You (Get Ready) (Extended Version)
4. Naughty Girls (Need Love Too) (Special Extended Version)
5. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (Extended Version)
6. I Promise You (Get Ready) (Stan Shaw Mix)
7. Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now (Cub Mix)
8. Naughty Girls (Need Love Too) (Full Force Naughty House Mix)
9. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (She's Gotta Have It Mix)
10. I Surrender (To The Spirit Of The Night) (12" Remix)
11. Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now (Instrumental)
12. I Surrender (To The Spirit Of The Night) (Instrumental)
13. I Promise You (Get Ready) (Instrumental)