Tuesday, February 01, 2022

Monthly chart - January 2022

1. Kissing The Pink - Certain Things Are Likely
2. Karen Young - Hot For You
3. Peter Cetera - Body Language (There In The Dark) (7" Remix)
4. Kissing The Pink - I Won't Wait
5. Reba McEntire - The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia (Eric Kupper Remix)
6. Britt Dahlén - Life Party
7. Tricia Leigh Fisher - Let's Make The Time
8. Karen Young - Hot Shot
9. Diana Ross - Tomorrow
10. RuPaul - Kitty Girl
11. Britt Dahlén - Ready For Some Action
12. Tricia Leigh Fisher - Trapped By Love
13. The Communards & Sarah Jane Morris - Don't Leave Me This Way (7th Heaven Radio Edit)
14. +1 - Nevermore (Completely Different Dancecut)
15. RuPaul - Mighty Love
16. A1 - That Somebody Is Me
17. Diana Ross - I Still Believe
18. Britt Dahlén - You're My Hero
19. Dash4 - Turn Up The Love
20. Tuure Boelius - Oh Boe
21. Martin Rolinski - Blame It On A Decent Matter (SoundFactory Radio Edit)
22. Mariah Carey - Boy (I Need You) (No Rap Version)
23. Pandora - On A Night Like This (JS16 Radio Edit)
24. Britt Dahlén - Midnight Blue
25. A-ha - Take On Me (Kygo Remix)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.