Monday, January 03, 2022

Yearly Chart 2021 - My most played songs

Happy new year, everyone! My year was as always filled with fabulous music. Check out my yearly chart of the tracks I've listened to the most in 2021, both old and new. All these songs are amazing, so maybe you'll find something new to listen to that you haven't heard before.

1. ABBA - Don't Shut Me Down
2. ABBA - I Still Have Faith In You
3. ABBA - Keep An Eye On Dan
4. Kylie Minogue - Unstoppable
5. Dead Or Alive - Tonight....
6. Steps - Take Me For A Ride
7. Erasure - Nerves Of Steel
8. Kylie Minogue & Years & Years - A Second To Midnight
9. ABBA - I Can Be That Woman
10. ABBA - Just A Notion
11. Christophe Willem - Starlite (Freemasons Radio Edit)
12. Dead Or Alive - Hurt Me (Did U Have 2 Hurt Me)
13. Eric Saade - Every Minute
14. Steps - Living In A Lie
15. Fyr Og Flamme - Øve Os På Hinanden
16. ABBA - No Doubt About It
17. Kylie Minogue - Dance Floor Darling
18. Darin - Can't Stay Away
19. Lil Nas X - Montero (Call Me By Your Name)
20. Madonna - Express Yourself (Remix/Edit)
21. Kylie Minogue & Jessie Ware - Kiss Of Life
22. Madleen Kane - You Can
23. Olivia Newton-John - Twist Of Fate
24. Steps - The Slightest Touch
25. Anton Ewald - New Religion
26. ABBA - Little Things
27. Jessie Ware - Save A Kiss
28. Kylie Minogue - Spotlight
29. Agnes - Here Comes The Night
30. Eric Saade - Like U Used To
31. Depeche Mode - A Question Of Time (Remix)
32. Kylie Minogue & Gloria Gaynor - Can't Stop Writing Songs About You
33. Daði Freyr - 10 Years
34. Kim Petras - Future Starts Now
35. Lana Pellay - Pistol In My Pocket
36. Debbie Gibson - One Step Closer
37. Efendi - Mata Hari
38. Tess Merkel - Good Life
39. Erasure - Time (Hearts Full Of Love)
40. Jubël - Weekend Vibe
41. Rasmus Seebach - Så Længe Vi Danser
42. Madleen Kane - Fire In My Heart
43. The Weeknd - Take My Breath
44. Dead Or Alive - U Were Meant 4 Me
45. Cheryl Lynn - Star Love
46. Elena Tsagrinou - El Diablo
47. ABBA - Angeleyes
48. Dannii Minogue - This Is The Way
49. Erasure - Shot A Satellite (Initial Talk Remix)
50. Belinda Carlisle - Summer Rain (Justin Strauss Radio Edit)
51. Eric Saade - How Do You Like Me Now?
52. Fyr Og Flamme - 112
53. Hubert Kah - Wenn Der Mond Die Sonne Berührt
54. Keiynan Lonsdale - Gods Of The Disco
55. Kim Wilde & Boy George - Name And Number
56. Madleen Kane - Playing For Time
57. Martika - Spirit
58. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Wild Forever (F9 Radio Edit)
59. Madleen Kane - Playing For Time
60. London Boys - I'm Gonna Give My Heart
61. Madleen Kane - Cherchez Pas
62. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears
63. Stephanie Mills - Bit By Bit
64. ABBA - As Good As New
65. Annie - The Streets Where I Belong (F9 Remix)
66. Stephanie Mills - The Medicine Song
67. Bananarama - I Heard A Rumour
68. Dance Aid - Give Give Give
69. Dannii Minogue - Love And Affection
70. Keedy - Save Some Love (Hot Remix)
71. Dead Or Alive - Gone 2 Long
72. Deniece Williams - Hot On The Trail
73. Eartha Kitt & Bronski Beat - Cha Cha Heels
74. Erasure - Run To The Sun
75. Dead Or Alive - My Love's On The Line
76. Jermaine Stewart - Please Say You Will
77. Dead Or Alive - Unhappy Birthday
78. Kim Wilde & Boy George - Shine On
79. Years & Years - Crave
80. Steps - Kiss Of Life
81. Kim Wilde & Tom Aspaul - You're My Karma
82. Kylie Minogue - Marry The Night
83. Anton Ewald - DeLorean
84. Lili & Susie - Drömmar
85. Madonna - I Don't Search I Find (Kue's Studio 54 Mix Edit)



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.