Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Monthly chart - November 2021

1. ABBA - Keep An Eye On Dan
2. ABBA - I Can Be That Woman
3. Kylie Minogue & Jessie Ware - Kiss Of Life
4. ABBA - No Doubt About It
5. Dead Or Alive - U Were Meant 4 Me
6. Agnes - Here Comes The Night
7. Dead Or Alive - I Want 2 B With U
8. Erasure - Time (Hearts Full Of Love)
9. Keiynan Lonsdale - Gods Of The Disco
10. Lili & Susie - Drömmar
11. Eartha Kitt & Bronski Beat - Cha Cha Heels
12. Sheena Easton - Sweet Talker (Shep Pettibone Long Version)
13. Ultravox - Visions In Blue
14. Eartha Kitt - Primitive Man (7" Edit)
15. Fyr Og Flamme - Kamæleon
16. Donna Allen - Sweet Somebody
17. Fyr Og Flamme - Menneskeforbruger
18. Eartha Kitt - Do Or Die
19. ABBA - When You Danced With Me
20. David Dixon - Faith, Love & Understanding
21. Olivia Newton-John - Twist Of Fate
22. Mariah Carey & Eric Benét - Want You
23. Level 42 - Lessons In Love (Shep Pettibone Remix)
24. Thereza Bazar - Gotcha!
25. Level 42 - Hot Water (Mastermix)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.