Sunday, August 09, 2020

Lady Gaga, Carly Rae Jepsen and Jessie Ware 2020

2020 has been a bad year for the world, but at least it has given some great albums. Here are some of the recent additions to my record collection.

First out: I'm so glad Lady Gaga is back doing electronic dance-pop instead of that boring acoustic/country stuff. "Chromatica" (2020) is yet another contender for album of the year 2020.



I'm a huge Carly Rae Jepsen fan and I recently got her new album "Dedication Side B" (2020). She sure knows how to make amazing B-sides, that's for sure.



I never got into Jessie Ware's previous albums, but "What's You Pleasure?" (2020) is amazing. It's inspired by the real disco music of the 70's and early 80's. Brilliant album from start to finish!



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.