Friday, August 07, 2020

Kylie Minogue - Say Something (Official Video)

It's been a difficult year for all of us, due to the Corona virus pandemic. Luckily, music can help us feel a little better, so I was thrilled when my idol Kylie Minogue released her brand new single "Say Something", the first from her upcoming disco album "Disco". Today, the video for the song finally premiered and took the song to a higher level. I love it. It's giving me "Xanadu" vibes. Check it out below.

"Say Something" is out now on iTunes, Spotify and more. Don't forget to pre-order the "Disco" album from Kylie's official website. It's released on November 6. I am so excited about this one. Kylie doing disco is euphoric. It's the genre she does best. Maybe Kylie can save 2020 with her amazing disco-pop?



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.