Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Monthly chart - September 2019

1. E.G. Daily - Mind Over Matter
2. Kathy Joe Daylor - Give Me Back My Heart
3. Seiko Matsuda - All The Way To Heaven
4. Mia - Mystery Rouge
5. Tove Lo & Kylie Minogue - Really Don't Like U
6. New Kids On The Block - Cover Girl (7" Remix)
7. Ava Max - Torn
8. Kiwi & Tess - Give Your Heart (Extended Version)
9. PRiZM - We Were Young
10. Deborah Sasson - (Carmen) Danger In Her Eyes
11. Donna Allen - Sweet Somebody (Short Version Remix)
12. Years & Years - King
13. Annica Burman - Give My Love To You (House Mix)
14. Mai Tai - History
15. Midnight Boy - Butterflies
16. MIKA - Ice Cream (Wideboys 99 Flake Remix)
17. Jovanotti - Gimme Five (Remix)
18. G.R.L. - Vacation
19. Adam Lambert - Superpower
20. Kathy Joe Daylor - With Every Beat Of My Heart
21. Curtis Hairston - Take Charge
22. Carly Rae Jepsen - OMG
23. New Kids On The Block & Lady Gaga - Big Girl Now
24. Madonna - Ciao Bella



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.