Sunday, September 01, 2019

Monthly chart - August 2019

1. Eria Fachin - Savin' Myself
2. Deborah Sasson - Passion And Pain
3. Eria Fachin - Your Love Just Came Too Late
4. Madonna - I Rise (Tracy Young's Pride Intro Radio Remix)
5. Austin Mahone - Dancing With Nobody
6. Cathy Dennis - We've Got To Fight
7. Jonas Brothers - Sucker
8. Alice Chater - Tonight
9. Gathania - Blame It On You
10. Katie Price - I Got U
11. Shaun Cassidy - Memory Girl
12. Luca Hänni - Powder (F.K.S Remix)
13. Will Young - Jealousy (Moto Blanco Radio Mix)
14. Severija - Zu Asche, Zu Staub (Psycho Nikoros)
15. Jennifer Lopez - Medicine (Kaskade Remix)
16. Stacy Lattisaw - Nail It To The Wall
17. She Moves - Let's Keep It Going On
18. Say Say - Radio Romance
19. Kim Lukas - Let It Be The Night (Original Single)
20. Donna Summer - Love Is The Healer
21. Art Affairs - Workaholic
22. Sirusho & Sakis Rouvas - See (Remix)
23. Kim Lukas - Cloud 9 (T.T. Remix Edit)
24. Tamara Todevska - Proud
25. Newton - Heaven To Me (Pete Hammond Remix)
26. Phil Collins - Hang In Long Enough (Pettibone 12" Mix)
27. Shaun Cassidy - Memory Girl (Maxi Version)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.