Sunday, March 31, 2019

Monthly chart - March 2019

1. Bananarama - Stuff Like That
2. Ariana Grande - Into You
3. Austin Mahone - Why Don't We
4. Cheryl Lynn - New Dress
5. Nick Jonas - Find You
6. Conor Maynard - Take Off
7. Sybil - When I'm Good And Ready
8. Charlotte Perrelli & Dana International - Diva To Diva
9. Spencer - The Quest For Pop (It's What I Love) (Pete Hammond Radio Mix)
10. Conor Maynard - Vegas Girl (Wideboys Edit)
11. Sybil - Stronger Together
12. Ariana Grande - Breathin
13. Alphaville - Summer In Berlin
14. The Lovers Of Valdaro - Lost Forever
15. Cheryl - Only Human (Super Stylers Radio Edit)
16. Sybil - Can't Wait (On Tomorrow)
17. Bananarama - Take Me To Your Heart (Radio Heart Edit)
18. Rozalla - This Time I Found Love
19. Liam Payne & Rita Ora - For You (Fifty Shades Freed)
20. Madonna - Spotlight
21. Sergey Lazarev - Stand By Me
22. Michael Fortunati - Danse Avec Moi
23. TNA Project - Hold Me On The Dance Floor
24. Peter Jöback - Dancing
25. Rozalla - Don't Stop The Lovin'
26. Alphaville - The Jet Set (Single Remix)
27. Sybil - The Love I Lost (Original 12" Mix)
28. Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman (She's Homeless) (Radio Mix)
29. Michael Jackson - Black Or White (The Clivillés & Cole House/Club Mix)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.