Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Montly chart - November 2018

1. Carly Rae Jepsen - Party For One
2. Blair St. Clair - Now Or Never
3. Edurne - Amanecer (Remix)
4. Alice Chater - Hourglass
5. Barbra Streisand - Don't Lie To Me (Dave Audé Remix)
6. Ariana Grande & The Weeknd - Love Me Harder
7. Anastacia - I'm Outta Love (Hex Hector Radio Edit)
8. RuPaul - Rock It (To The Moon)
9. Dee D. Jackson - My Sweet Carillon
10. Alexandra Stan & Mohombi - Balans
11. Ariana Grande - Problem (Dave Audé Twerk Edit)
12. Mel & Kim - Where Is Love (7th Heaven Radio Mix)
13. Anna Abreu - Vinegar
14. Baccara - Gimme Your Love (Bobby To Extended Mix)
15. Annica Burman - Naughty Naughty
16. Alcazar - Feel 4 You
17. Alison Limerick - Where Love Lives (Come On In) (Radio Edit)
18. Amanda Lear - I Don't Like Disco (Almighty Radio Edit)
19. Anastacia - Absolutely Positively (Moto Blanco Radio)
20. Amir - On Dirait (Willy William Remix)
21. Andy Bell - I'll Never Fall In Love Again (Goetz Radio Edit)
22. Anastacia - Heavy Rotation
23. A1 - Caught In The Middle (Almighty Edit)
24. Alcazar - Young Guns (Go For It) (7th Heaven Radio Edit)
25. Anastacia - Not That Kind (Hex Hector Radio Edit)
26. Alta Dustin - Tonite (Extended 12" - Vogue)
27. Drew Schiff - Raybans
28. TEAM Bimajo - Forever Girl (Like The 80's PWL Remix)
29. Troye Sivan - My My My! (Cash Cash Remix)
30. Aaron Beri - Naked (Adam Turner Radio Edit)
31. Agency - Deeper & Deeper (7md Remix Edit)
32. LaGaylia Frazier - Smack (Eric's Minor Deep Mix)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.