Sunday, July 30, 2017

Monthly chart - July 2017

1. Sophie - Same
2. Animotion - I Want You (7" Remix)
3. Citizen Four - Want You Back
4. Deborah Harry - In Love With Love (London Extended Mix)
5. Tracy Spencer - Run To Me
6. Fantasia - Tonight's The Night (Dancing Fish Mix)
7. Coro - Where Are You Tonight
8. Radiorama - Bad Boy You
9. Velvet & Therese - Don't Stop
10. Benjamin Falk - Bills In Beverly Hills (Casanova Mix)
11. Stacey Q - Give You All My Love (Hot Version)
12. Donny Montell - Move Your Body
13. Gina Lamour - I'm Gonna Make You Want Me
14. Liam Payne - Strip That Down
15. Male Room - Now That I'm A Man
16. Lisa Carter - Doctor's Orders (The PWL Remix)
17. Rita Ora - Your Song (Cahill Radio Edit)
18. Stephane & 3G - We Don't Wanna Put In (7th Heaven Radio Mix)
19. Climie Fisher - Love Changes (Everything) (House Mix)
20. Moulin Rouge - High Energy Boy (Extended Mix Version)
21. Sean Smith - Magic (Andy Sikorski Edit)
22. LaGaylia Frazier - My Meditation (Avenza Remix Radio Edit)
23. Damian - The Time Warp (PWL Extended Remix)
24. Skylar Stecker - Only Want You (Dave Audé Radio Edit)
25. Damian - Wig Wam Bam (Extended Version)
26. Lina - Can't Keep Falling (Cahill Radio Edit)
27. Lisa Nilsson - Who's That Boy (Remix Version)
28. Tracy Spencer - Love Is Like A Game
29. Bros - I Owe You Nothing (The Shep Pettibone Mix)
30. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive (The Shep Pettibone Radio Mix)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.