Saturday, November 28, 2015

Monthly Chart - November 2015

1. Bananarama - A Trick Of The Night (U.K. Video Mix)
2. Justin Bieber - Sorry
3. Therese - Missing Disco
4. Carly Rae Jepsen - Your Type
5. Lili & Susie - Candy Love
6. Idina Menzel - Let It Go (Dave Audé Radio Remix)
7. Nick Kamen - Each Time You Break My Heart (Radio Mix)
8. Bertine Zetlitz - Ashamed
9. Adam Lambert - Cuckoo
10. Therese - Drop It Like It's Hot
11. Donna Summer - Love Is Just A Breath Away
12. Backstreet Boys - Straight Through My Heart (Dave Audé Radio Mix)
13. Adam Lambert - Never Close Our Eyes
14. Nick Kamen - Nobody Else
15. Annie - Dadaday
16. Taio Cruz - Take Me Back
17. Andy Bell - Running Out
18. Annie - Cara Mia
19. Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart
20. Adam Lambert - Naked Love
21. Therese - Neon Lights
22. Baccara - Sleepy-Time-Toy
23. Belinda Carlisle - Do You Feel Like I Feel?
24. Bertine Zetlitz - Fake Your Beauty (Gaute Drevdal Remix)
25. Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me
26. Annie - Two Of Hearts
27. Sarah Brightman - Starship Troopers (D-Bop's Saturday Nite Radio Edit)
28. Annie - WorkX2
29. Lili & Susie - Tokyo (Raymond's Theme)
30. Blondie - Rapture

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.