Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Monthly Chart - August 2015

1. Giorgio Moroder Feat. Britney Spears - Tom's Diner
2. France Joli - The Heart To Break The Heart
3. Jussie Smollett - Keep Your Money
4. Giorgio Moroder Feat. Kelis - Back & Forth
5. Hilary Duff - My Kind
6. Giorgio Moroder Feat. Sia - Déjà Vu
7. Darren Hayes - Crush (1980 Me)
8. Hilary Duff - Sparks (Cutmore Radio Mix)
9. Nick Jonas - Teacher (Dave Audé Remix Radio Edit)
10. Nicki French - This Love (7th Heaven Radio Edit)
11. Kate Ryan - Walk To The Beat
12. Soraya Arnelas - You Didn't Do It
13. Kate Ryan - Not Alone
14. France Joli - This Time (I'm Giving All I've Got)
15. Mihai Trăistariu - Tornerò
16. Kate Ryan - Electroshock
17. Carly Rae Jepsen - Warm Blood
18. One Direction - Drag Me Down
19. Shayne Ward - The Way You Were (7th Heaven Radio Edit)
20. Magnus Carlsson - Nej Nej Nej (Nightshift Remix)
21. Nicki French - Te Amo (Radio Mix)
22. Elisabeth Andreassen - Jag Ser En Stjärna Falla (L.A. Remix)
23. Leona Lewis - Fire Under My Feet (Steve Pitron & Max Sanna Remix)
24. Nena - Dreh Dich
25. Kalomira - This Is Summer
26. Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You (Blasterjaxx Remix)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.