Sunday, April 05, 2015

Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once Tour (Blu-ray/DVD/CD)

On March 23, the amazing pop goddess Kylie Minogue released her "Kiss Me Once Tour" on Blu-ray and DVD. Both physical editions come with two bonus CD's including the audio of the whole concert. Don't miss this fabulous event!

Blu-ray/CD edition: Amazon UK, Amazon US.
DVD/CD edition: Amazon UK, Amazon US.
Digital edition: iTunes, Spotify, Amazon UK, Amazon US.

"Kiss Me Once Tour" setlist:

1. Intro/Breathe
2. Les Sex
3. In My Arms
4. Timebomb
5. Wow
6. Step Back In Time
7. Spinning Around
8. Your Disco Needs You
9. On A Night Like This
10. Slow
11. Enjoy Yourself
12. Hand On Your Heart
13. Never Too Late
14. Got To Be Certain
15. I Should Be So Lucky
16. Skirt
17. Need You Tonight
18. Sexercize
19. Can't Get You Out of My Head
20. Kids
21. Beautiful
22. Kiss Me Once
23. Get Outta My Way
24. Love At First Sight
25. Tears On My Pillow
26. The Loco-Motion
27. All The Lovers
28. Into The Blue