Saturday, December 06, 2014

Monthly Chart - November 2014

1. Divine - Hard Magic (Magic Mix)
2. Giorgio Moroder - 74 Is The New 24
3. Erasure - Sacred
4. Cheryl Cole - I Don't Care (Cahill Club Mix)
5. Dollar - Mirror Mirror (Mon Amour)
6. Erasure - Reason
7. Paulina Starborn - Paint Me
8. Lady Gaga - G.U.Y.
9. Paulina Starborn - Can You Feel My Heartbeat
10. Jedward - Ferocious
11. Martika - See If I Care
12. Velvet - Enemy
13. Martika - It's Not What You're Doing
14. Coldplay - Midnight (Giorgio Moroder Remix)
15. Christina Aguilera - Beautiful (Valentin Radio Mix)
16. Divine - You Think You're A Man
17. Ace Wilder - Riot
18. Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle
19. Martika - More Than You Know (7" Remix)
20. Diana Ross - Mr. Lee (Rare Groove Version)
21. Divine - I'm So Beautiful
22. Sweet Sensation - Each And Every Time
23. Javiera - Will You Remember Me
24. Divine - Show Me Around
25. Joseph Bishara - Void Figure 7

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.