Friday, November 07, 2014

Monthly Chart - October 2014

1. Donna Summer - Love Is In Control (Finger On The Trigger) (Chromeo & Oliver Remix)
2. Erasure - Elevation
3. Tokio Hotel - Love Who Loves You Back
4. Dee D. Jackson - S.O.S. (Love To The Rescue)
5. Erasure - Dead Of Night
6. Dee D. Jackson - Automatic Lover
7. Duran Duran - All She Wants Is (45 Mix)
8. Diana Ross - Dirty Looks
9. Hubert Kah - Goldene Zeiten
10. Dee D. Jackson - Meteor Man
11. France Joli - Witch Of Love
12. Hubert Kah - So Many People (7" Version)
13. Duran Duran - I Don't Want Your Love (Shep Pettibone 7" Mix)
14. Giorgio Moroder - Ivory Tower (12" Mix)
15. Diana Ross - Shockwaves (7" Remix)
16. Taylor Dayne - Dreaming
17. Alyssa Milano - I Just Wanna Be Loved
18. Chip Chip - Everything You Love
19. Hubert Kah - Welcome, Machine Gun
20. Diana Ross - Mr. Lee (Swing Edit)
21. Chip Chip - So Close To Heaven
22. Limahl - The Neverending Story (Club Mix)
23. Alyssa Milano - Happiness
24. Chip Chip - No More Tears
25. Alyssa Milano - I Had A Dream
26. Hubert Kah - It's Me, Cathy (Follow My Heart)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.