Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bros - Push (Re-release)

On October 28, Cherry Pop are releasing a remastered deluxe edition of the amazing pop album "Push" by Bros, originally released in 1988. The album includes hit singles "Drop The Boy", "I Quit", "I Owe You Nothing" and my personal favourite "When Will I Be Famous?"

This is a three disc reissue filled with all B-sides, 7" and 12" remixes. You can pre-order the "Push" reissue from Amazon UK and Amazon US.

"Push" tracklist - CD 1:

1. When Will I Be Famous?
2. Drop The Boy
3. Ten Out Of Ten
4. Liar
5. Love To Hate You
6. I Owe You Nothing
7. I Quit
8. It's A Jungle Out There
9. Shocked Push
10. Cat Among The Pigeons
11. I Owe You Nothing (7" Version)
12. I Quit (7" Version)
13. Drop The Boy (7" Version)
14. When Will I Be Famous (7" Version)

"Push" tracklist - CD 2:

1. The Boy Is Dropped
2. Silent Night
3. Shocked (Live)
4. The Big Push Overture
5. I Owe You Nothing (The Shep Pettibone Mix)
6. I Owe You Nothing (Pettibeats)
7. I Owe You Nothing (The Voice)
8. I Owe You Nothing (Club Mix)
9. I Owe You Nothing (The Beats)
10. I Owe You Nothing (Over 18 Mix)

"Push" tracklist - CD 3:

1. When Will I Be Famous? (The Contender Dub Mix)
2. When Will I Be Famous? (Infamous Mix)
3. When Will I Be Famous? (Club Mix)
4. When Will I Be Famous? (Acapella Mix)
5. When Will I Be Famous? (Bonus Beats)
6. Drop The Boy (Art Mix)
7. Drop The Boy (Shep Pettibone Dub Mix)
8. Drop The Boy (Shep Pettibone Mix)
9. I Quit (Acid Drops)
10. I Quit (The ”Turn-On” Mix)
11. I Quit (The Acidic Mix)