Sunday, May 12, 2013

Divine - Maid In England (Re-release)

On June 17, Cherry Pop Records are releasing an expanded edition of the 1988 Divine album "Maid In England", digitally remastered with bonus tracks. I'm missing the single versions of "You Think You're A Man", "I'm So Beautiful" and "Walk Like A Man", but I'm still getting this reissue.

You can pre-order "Maid In England (Expanded Edition)" now from Amazon. This album is a must for all fans of Stock Aitken Waterman produced dance music!

"Maid In England" tracklist:

1. Divine's Theme
2. You Think You're A Man
3. Give It Up
4. I'm So Beautiful
5. Show Me Around
6. Walk Like A Man (Remix)
7. Twistin' The Night Away (Remix)
8. Good Time '88
9. Hard Magic (Magic Mix)
10. Little Baby (Remix)
11. Hey You! (Remix)
12. Divine Reprise
13. You Think You're A Man (12" Mix)
14. I'm So Beautiful (12" Mix)
15. Walk Like A Man/Man Talk (12" Mix)