Monday, November 05, 2012

Monthly Chart - October 2012

1. Loreen - Crying Out Your Name
2. Christina Aguilera - Your Body
3. Carly Rae Jepsen - This Kiss
4. Bananarama - Movin' On 2012
5. One Direction - Live While We're Young
6. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - China Heart
7. Loreen - In My Head
8. Adele - Skyfall
9. Loreen - My Heart Is Refusing Me
10. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Heartbreak (Make Me A Dancer) (Bitrocka Italo Mix)
11. Jessica Simpson - A Public Affair (Cass&Dubs Remix)
12. Van - Ice Got My Love
13. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Not Giving Up On Love (Extended Version)
14. Donna Summer - Love's Unkind
15. Loreen - Sober
16. Laban - Love In Siberia (Extended Version)
17. Peter Gustafson Feat. Ankie Bagger - Secret Weapon (Chris Jay Remix)
18. Laban - Caught By Surprise (Extended Version)
19. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Starlight (Carl Hanagan Remix)
20. Christina Aguilera - What A Girl Wants
21. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Me And My Imagination (StoneBridge Remix)
22. Christina Aguilera - Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You) (Radio Version)
23. Mandy Moore - Candy
24. La Camilla - J B Baby
25. Marilyn Monroe - Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend (Chemical Emission Mix)
26. Mandy Moore - In My Pocket
27. Laban - Donna Donna
28. La Camilla - I'm Not In The Mood For Lovers (Single Edit)
29. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Heartbreak (Make Me A Dancer) (Club Mix)
30. Mandy Moore - I Wanna Be With You
31. Diana Dors - The Point Of No Return
32. Jenny Bergfoth - The Rhythm (Dancemix)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.