Friday, March 18, 2022

Solid Harmonie - Two (Unreleased album finally out)

I grew up listening to girl group Solid Harmonie's amazing 1997 album, so I'm very excited about their unreleased second album "Two" finally being released officially. Originally recorded in 2000 by lineup Beki Onslow, Elisa Cariera and Jenilca Giusti, the album was sadly shelved for different reasons.

Now, twenty-two years later, the album is finally out and you get it digitally or as a limited CD edition The latter comes with two brand new remixes and a nice booklet with a poster. And how does it sounds? Great! It's catchy dance-pop music straight out of the year 2000.



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.