Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Oscar Enestad - I Love It

The lack of variation when it comes to artists and songwriters have made Melodifestivalen (the Swedish pre-selection to the Eurovision Song Contest) less fun to watch. However, I always find a couple of songs I like. Sure, Oscar Enestad wasn't the strongest vocalist in the latest semi-final, but he definitely had the best song. "I Love It" is electronic, dancable and sexy. I can't stop listening to it.

The track reminds me of the synth driven pop music BWO used to do, which is a big plus in my book. I really hope Oscar continues to do electronic music. I would love an album from him. I also want to recommend his previous single "Heaven On My Skin". It was one of my most played tracks of 2018.



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.