Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Hazell Dean and Mandy Smith releases

According to Hazell Dean's official website, Cherry Pop is about to rerelease the 80's disco diva's debut album "Heart First", originally released in 1984. The album featured hit singles "Searchin' (I Gotta Find A Man)" and the Stock Aitken Waterman hit "Whatever I Do (Wherever I Go)". The rerelease will probably include rare tracks and remixes. I hope this means that her 1988 album "Always" also is being rereleased soon.

Also, all singles recorded by 80's disco star Mandy Smith is going to be available on iTunes before Christmas! "Don't You Want Me Baby" and the previously unreleased "Terry" were released earlier this year, including rare and unreleased remixes. By the end of the year we will have "I Just Can't Wait", "Positive Reaction", "Boys And Girls" and "Victim Of Pleasure" too. Don't miss it!