Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Agnetha Fältskog - A+

It's always a joy when a childhood hero of yours releases something new. I finally got ABBA member Agnetha Fältskog's new solo album "A+" in the mail. It includes the wonderful new single "Where Do We Go From Here?" and brand new reworked versions of songs from her 2013 album "A". I'm very pleased with it.

Some people have complained about Agnetha only recording one new song for the album, and of course I would have loved more Agnetha originals as well, but I'm just thankful that my pop goddess released something new at all. The world doesn't need more negativity and toxic fandoms. It's fine to dislike things, but why all the online whining?

Agnetha, you are amazing.



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.