Saturday, December 05, 2015

Steps - 5, 6, 7, 8: The Collection

On November 27, Demon Music Group released "5, 6, 7, 8: The Collection", a new budget compilation album by the fabulous British pop group Steps. Fans probably have most of the tracks already, but completists might enjoy it as it includes a few B-sides and remixes that can be hard to track down.

Personally, I wish Steps would get back together and record a brand new pop album. Perhaps together with the newly reunited Stock Aitken Waterman? Well one can dream, right?

"5, 6, 7, 8: The Collection" is out now on Amazon UK and Amazon US.

"5, 6, 7, 8: The Collection" tracklist - CD 1:

1. Tragedy
2. Better Best Forgotten
3. Last Thing On My Mind
4. Love's Got A Hold On My Heart
5. One For Sorrow
6. Deeper Shade Of Blue (Radio Edit)
7. Stomp
8. 5, 6, 7, 8
9. Chain Reaction
10. Better The Devil You Know
11. Lay All Your Love On Me
12. Baby Don't Dance (W.I.P. Radio Edit)
13. Back To You
14. Buzzz
15. Hand On Your Heart
16. Stop Me From Loving You
17. Human Touch (W.I.P. Mix)
18. You'll Be Sorry (The Pardon Mix)
19. Steps W.I.P. Megamix

"5, 6, 7, 8: The Collection" tracklist - CD 2:

1. After The Love Has Gone
2. It's The Way You Make Me Feel
3. Say You'll Be Mine
4. Here And Now (Q-Street Mix)
5. When I Said Goodbye
6. I Know Him So Well
7. Words Are Not Enough
8. Paradise Lost
9. Mars And Venus (We Fall In Love Again) (W.I.P. Mix)
10. I Surrender
11. Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
12. Just Like The First Time (W.I.P. Mix)
13. Love U More
14. In It For Love
15. Make It Easy On Me
16. Better Best Forgotten (Nip On The Dancefloor W.I.P. Mix)
17. Chain Reaction (Graham Stack Extended Mix)
18. One For Sorrow (Tony Moran Extended Mix)
19. Merry Christmas Everybody (W.I.P Mix)