Saturday, November 12, 2022

Monthly chart - October 2022

1. Olivia Newton-John - A Little More Love
2. Cazzi Opeia - You're My Sunshine
3. Sharon Needles - Flamin' Hot
4. Shirley Murdock - Let There Be Love!
5. Stacey Q - Music Out Of Bounds (Out Of Bounds Mix)
6. Alisha - Girls Don't Lie
7. Whitney Houston - Anymore
8. Shirley Murdock - (Everybody Wants) Somethin' For Nothin'
9. Sharon Needles - Absolute Zero
10. Stacey Q - Insecurity (USA Dance Mix)
11. Kyrah - Uh Oh (7" Digital Dog Mix)
12. Stacey Q - We Connect (European Mix)
13. Atlantic Starr - One Lover At A Time
14. Stacey Q - Two Of Hearts (Original Mix)
15. Atlantic Starr - Armed And Dangerous
16. Barbra Streisand - The Way We Were



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.