Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Angela Lansbury is dead

I'm devastated to hear that iconic Irish-British actress Angela Lansbury has died, ninety-six years old. Such sad news.

She meant so much to me personally, since I grew up watching her charming mystery drama "Murder, She Wrote" (1984-1986) together with my darling grandma Sylvia. We still love the show and try to watch it together as soon as it's on.

Angela had such a long and broad career, loved by so many. Some movie roles of hers that I especially love are Nancy in the Ingrid Bergman masterpiece "Gaslight" (1944) and Salome in Agatha Christie's "Death On The Nile" (1978). But there are so many great roles.

I'm too sad to write any longer. Another legend is gone. Rest in peace, sweet Angela.


Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.