Friday, March 31, 2023

Monthly chart - March 2023

1. Paola & Chiara - Furore
2. Ava Max - Diamonds & Dancefloors
3. Loreen - Tattoo
4. Marcus & Martinus - Air
5. Ava Max - Get Outta My Heart
6. Saara Aalto - Dance Like Nobody's Watching (UK Radio Edit)
7. Ava Max - Dancing's Done
8. Fia Nyström - Drömmar
9. Ricki-Lee - Can't Touch It
10. Paris Hilton - I Blame You
11. Rita Ora - Your Song (Cahill Radio Edit)
12. Mai Tai - Bring Back The Music (Pete Hammond Radio Edit)
13. Nicola Roberts - Gladiator
14. Toni Braxton - Dance
15. Nicola Roberts - Lucky Day
16. Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down (Digital Dog Radio Edit)
17. Toni Braxton - Yesterday (Fred Falke Radio Edit)
18. CatCat - Bye Bye Baby
19. Toni Braxton - Spanish Guitar (Mousse T.'s Radio Mix)
20. Abs - What You Got (Almighty Radio Edit)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.