Friday, September 30, 2022

Monthly chart - September 2022

1. Bananarama - Running With The Night
2. Graffic - Princesse Ma Folie
3. Rasmus Seebach - Livstegn
4. Madonna - Keep It Together (Alternate Single Remix)
5. Steps - The Runner
6. Basim - Det Er Mig Der Står Herude Og Banker På
7. Pet Shop Boys - Was It Worth It?
8. Bananarama - Forever Young
9. Madonna - Thief Of Hearts
10. Tina Turner - Foreign Affair (Shep Pettibone Heartbeat Mix)
11. Brenda K. Starr - Boys Like You
12. Falco - Do It Again (Shep Pettibone 7" Remix/Edit)
13. Brenda K. Starr - What Goes On
14. Tina Turner - I Can't Stand The Rain
15. Steps - Chain Reaction (Almighty Radio Edit)
16. Tina Turner - Steamy Windows (Justin Strauss 12" Vocal Mix)
17. Graffic - Princesse Ma Folie (Extended Version)
18. Jermaine Stewart - Tren De Amor (Express Mix)
19. Hurts - Wonderful Life (Freemasons Radio Edit)
20. Alisha - Baby Talk (Special Remix)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.