Saturday, August 13, 2022

Monthly chart - July 2022

1. Steps - Hard 2 Forget
2. France Joli - Fallin'
3. Kelli-Leigh - New Chic
4. SSQ - Walkman On
5. Basim - Befri Dig Selv
6. Level 42 - Lessons In Love (Shep Pettibone Remix)
7. Starpoint - Touch Of Your Love
8. Judy La Rose - Loving You
9. Starpoint - See The Light
10. Kiwi & Tess - On The Borderline
11. Savage Garden - I Want You
12. Whitney Houston - So Emotional (Edited Remix)
13. Klymaxx - Love Bandit
14. Kiwi & Tess - You Keep My Restless Heart
15. The Pointer Sisters - All Systems Go
16. Kiwi & Tess - Change Of Heart
17. Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You (7" Mini Me Mix)
18. SSQ - Big Electronic Beat
19. Pete Burns - Never Marry An Icon
20. Paula Cole - I Don't Want To Wait
21. Pete Burns - Jack & Jill Party
22. Dead Or Alive - Something In My House (House Instrumental)
23. Pete Burns - The Art
24. Geri Halliwell - Desire (Bimbo Jones Remix Edit)
25. Limahl - The NeverEnding Story
26. Geri Halliwell - It's Raining Men (Almighty Radio Edit)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.