Thursday, June 30, 2022

Monthly chart - June 2022

1. Bananarama - Masquerade
2. MIKA - Yo Yo
3. Darin - Superstar
4. Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein - Stranger Things
5. Starpoint - Object Of My Desire
6. Subwoolfer - Give That Wolf A Banana
7. Monika Liu - Sentimentai
8. Chanel - SloMo (Eurovision's Dancebreak Edit)
9. Breton - Got Well Soon
10. Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein - Kids
11. Mahmood & Blanco - Brividi (MEDUZA Remix)
12. Brooke - That's Rich
13. Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)
14. Michael Ben David - I.M
15. We Are Domi - Lights Off
16. WRS - Llámame
17. Steps - Platinum Megamix
18. Brooke - Attention
19. Kalush Orchestra - Stefania
20. Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein - Breaking And Entering
21. Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein - Fresh Blood
22. Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein - Run Away
23. Ankie Bagger - People Say It's In The Air (Club Mix)
24. Desireless - John (UK Single Remix)
25. Arvingarna - Eloise (English Version)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.