Saturday, March 05, 2022

Violet Sky - A Heartbeat Away (GlitterWave80s)

A friend recently recommended me the new song "A Heartbeat Away" by Violet Sky and I fell in love with it right away. The backing track was originally produced back in 1988 but sat waiting in an archive until 2021 when Violet Sky (also known as GlitterWave80s on social media) got to record the vocals for it.

The song is an amazing dance-pop song straight from 1988. The sound reminds me of freestyle acts such as Exposé, Sweet Sensation and The Cover Girls. I can't stop listening to it. Go and buy it right away!

Oh, and don't forget to check out the cool retro video they've done for the song down below. It's rad!



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.