Thursday, March 31, 2022

Monthly chart - March 2022

1. Cazzi Opeia - I Can't Get Enough
2. Liamoo - Bluffin
3. Violet Sky - A Heartbeat Away
4. Cazzi Opeia - My Heart In 2
5. Omar Rudberg - Mi Casa Su Casa
6. Chrissy Metz - Feel Good (Dave Audé Remix)
7. Mariah Carey - Fantasy (Def Radio Mix)
8. ByeAlex - Nekemte
9. Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby (Def Classic Radio Version)
10. Robin Bengtsson - Innocent Love
11. Klara Hammarström - Run To The Hills
12. 5WEST - Anything Can Happen (Benny Benassi Remix)
13. Agnetha Fältskog & Peter Cetera - I Wasn't The One (Who Said Goodbye) (Extended Version)
14. 5WEST - Collide (Wideboys Radio Edit)
15. Bananarama - Is Your Love Strong Enough?
16. Audrey Landers - Shadows Of Love
17. Towa Tei & Kylie Minogue - GBI (German Bold Italic)
18. Josh Dubovie - That Sounds Good To Me
19. Céline Dion - My Heart Will Go On (Tony Moran Mix)
20. 2 Men A Drum Machine And A Trumpet - Tired Of Getting Pushed Around



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.