Saturday, January 01, 2022

Monthly chart - December 2021

1. ABBA - Little Things
2. Kylie Minogue & Gloria Gaynor - Can't Stop Writing Songs About You
3. Olivia Newton-John - Landslide
4. Jaki Graham - Luv 2 Much
5. Olivia Newton-John - Make A Move On Me
6. Stacy Lattisaw - 16
7. Darin - What's Christmas Anyway
8. Verka Serduchka - Wild Christmas (Sweet 80s Version)
9. Jaki Graham - The Facts Of Love
10. Mariah Carey, Khalid & Kirk Franklin - Fall In Love At Christmas
11. Jakie Quartz - Comme Un Rêve (Radio Mix)
12. Roxette - Stars (Almighty Radio Edit)
13. Britt Dahlén - Midnight Dancing
14. Level 42 - Lessons In Love
15. Jaki Graham - Step Right Up (Single Version)
16. Barry Gibb & Olivia Newton-John - Face To Face
17. Spagna - Why Me
18. Mihai Trăistariu - Dimmi Si O No
19. Spagna - I Always Dream About You
20. Visage - Pleasure Boys
21. Mihai Trăistariu - Everybody Loves Tomorrow Day
22. Spagna - Lady Madonna
23. Visage - The Anvil
24. Mihai Trăistariu - Tornerò
25. Visage - Move Up
26. Jakie Quartz - Vivre Ailleurs
27. Evelyn "Champagne" King - Slow Down (Edited Remixed Version)
28. Agnetha Fältskog - När Det Lider Mot Jul
29. Ellie Campbell - Don't Want You Back
30. Kajagoogoo - White Feathers (Manhattan Clique Remix Edit)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.