Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Monthly chart - October 2017

1. Steps - Dancing With A Broken Heart
2. Whitney Houston - My Name Is Not Susan
3. RuPaul - U Wear It Well
4. Worlds Apart - Same Old Promises
5. Whitney Houston - Queen Of The Night (CJ's Single Edit)
6. Citizen Four - My Name (Say It)
7. Olivia Newton-John - Deeper Than The Night
8. Michael Fortunati - Give Me Up
9. Olivia Newton-John - A Little More Love
10. Taylor Dayne - Wait For Me
11. Steps - Dancing With A Broken Heart (Nathan Jain Radio Edit)
12. Bad Boys Inc. - Don't Talk About Love
13. Aretha Franklin & Whitney Houston - It Isn't, It Wasn't, It Ain't Never Gonna Be (House Radio Mix)
14. Giorgio Moroder - Ivory Tower (12" Version)
15. Princess - I Cannot Carry On
16. Taylor Dayne - Say A Prayer
17. No Mercy - Where Do You Go
18. A1 - Critical Love
19. No Mercy - Please Don't Go (Radio Edit)
20. RuPaul - Let's Turn The Night (Matt Pop Bootleg Edit)
21. Sam Palladio & Clare Bowen - If I Didn't Know Better
22. RuPaul Feat. Taylor Dayne - Be Someone (JROB Edit)
23. Bananarama - Last Thing On My Mind (Xtra NRG Mix)
24. Michael Fortunati - Danse Avec Moi (The PWL Remix)
25. Bad Boys Inc. - Love Here I Come (Hoax Mix)
26. Whitney Houston - Million Dollar Bill (Freemasons Club Mix)
27. Bananarama - Preacher Man (Shep's Club Mix)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.